As of 16 August 2021, the renewed terms and conditions for crisis measures will apply. On this basis, we will be accepting applications until 30 November (inclusive) and will be able to conclude contracts until 31 December 2021.
Application process and solutions
Think through a plan on how to bring your company out of difficulties
It does not have to be thorough. It is important that you have thought through all the possible solutions.
The KredEx measures are intended for overcoming temporary liquidity difficulties.
Contact your bank
Ask for a new loan or relaxation of the repayment schedule for an existing loan.
Banks are ready to offer grace periods to enterprises affected by the crisis.
Solution by the bank
The bank independently finds a solution that is suitable for you
The bank involves KredEx
Should it become necessary, the bank will involve KredEx
No suitable solution is reached with the bank
In this case, contact KredEx for applying for the loan
KredEx offers extraordinary guarantees through banks
If you have contacted the bank, but no solution was reached, you can apply for a direct loan from KredEx
List of undertakings that were granted crisis aid
- Undertakings that were granted an extraordinary loan
- Undertakings that have used an extraordinary guarantee
List last updates on 06 December 2021
What is a guarantee and how does it work?
At that, the undertaking:
- has a strong project
- requires capital
- lacks sufficient collateral for receiving a loan
To mitigate the risks, the bank can:
- If the project is suitable, add the KredEx guarantee independently on the basis of a power of attorney
- Involve KredEx in the decision-making process
- KredEx evaluates the undertaking’s business plan
- Makes a decision on granting the guarantee
- The undertaking puts the business plan into action with the funding raised
- They remain sustainable and perform any current obligations
1. The undertaking
2. The bank
4. The bank
5. The undertaking