Extraordinary investment loan
The intended purpose of the investment loan is to finance investments in fixed assets to overcome the temporary difficulties of an entrepreneur caused by the outbreak of COVID-19.
- Loan amount of up to 10 million euros and term from 24 up to 72 months
- The loan interest is 12-month EURIBOR + 2% per annum and a contract fee of 0.5% of the loan amount.
- The loan must have collateral with an expected result of realisation of at least 50% of the loan amount (incl. assets acquired by a loan as collateral).
- The business register shall be accompanied by the annual report ending in 2019 and any other required information.
- The enterprise started its business in 2017 at the latest and, as of 31.12.2019, it was not a firm in difficulty.
- The equity ratio of the enterprise is at least 30% of the balance sheet, the loan liabilities and EBITDA ratio is less than 7 (less than 10 for a loan applicant in the accommodation sector) and the loan and equity ratio is less than 2.
- The enterprise does not have valid payment problems and overdue debts to credit and financial institutions.
Extraordinary investment loan conditions