Energy consumption reports
Information about completed grants.
Submission of electricity consumption data for 2019.
Anyone who has used a renovation loan for apartment building reconstruction must submit an energy consumption report for 2019 by 15 February 2020.
To submit the report, log into KredEx e-services. After logging in, you will be directed to the energy consumption report form.
PLEASE NOTE! To use the e-services you need an ID card or Mobile-ID.
Obligations of a borrower after entering into the agreement:
- to submit an energy consumption report for the previous calendar year by 15 February each year, using the relevant form, during the entire loan period, but not less than for 10 years
- to allow KredEx to check the performance of the loan agreement on the spot
- to maintain the documentation related to the loan until the expiry of the loan agreement, but at least until 31 December 2025
- to present, in a common area of the apartment building, information on the participation of the ERDF in supporting the renovation works
- maintain the validity of the insurance agreement for the building (incl. paying insurance premiums in a timely manner) until the expiry of the loan agreement.
The programme of renovation loans for apartment buildings is financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
Anyone who has received a renovation grant during the period 2010-2014 is required to submit an energy consumption report for the previous year by 20 January each year.
To submit a report, log in to KredEx’ e-service. After logging in, you will be directed to the energy consumption report form.
Submission of the energy consumption report
Attention! An ID card or Mobile ID is required to use e-service.
The recipient of the grant submits annual monthly measurements of the energy production data from the energy production device to KredEx by 1 February once a year for three years after the grant payment has been made.
The grant recipient must, after one calendar year has passed following the end of the project, order an energy performance certificate based on the measured consumption data for the calendar year and submit it to KredEx no later than one month after the end of the given calendar year.
Send the energy performance certificate to email@example.com.
The reconstruction grant programme for the renovation of apartment buildings is financed by the Cohesion Fund of the European Union.